Aesthetically, both models in the new 208 lineup look very much the same. However, the new Peugeot e-208 city car offers a lively and stimulating drive thanks to its 100% electric engine. Choose electric without compromise.
100% electric driving delivers new sensations:
- A smooth drive without vibration
- Sharp acceleration thanks to immediate engine torque
- A silent engine* offering a serene driving experience
- 0g CO2 emissions in driving phase
Save money thanks to:
- Energy cost lower than fossil fuels
- Low cost of use thanks to reduced maintenance
- Government subsidy of up to £3,500**
- Use of ECO mode
Your life will be simplified with the all-new Peugeot e-208 which offers :
- Fast and intuitive charging
- Freedom to drive in the city even those with emission restriction zones
- MyPeugeot® & Free2Move Services applications that allow remote management of certain features* such as pre-programming of charging and heating.
#UNBORING THE FUTURE
As quiet as it is flexible and responsive on the road, the seductive all-new Peugeot e-208 has it all. Its distinctive and exclusive touches embody technology and modernity : its monogram "e" and the dichroic Lion which changes colour from different angles; body-coloured chequered front grille; gloss black wheel arches; 17” aerodynamic aluminum wheels^ and refined upholstery. And, there’s absolutely no compromise on space or technology for you or your passengers.
New electric engine and hiigh-performance battery
The e-208’s immediate reactivity (136hp and torque of 260 Nm available from 0mph) offers a serene driving experience. The new e-CMP electrified modular platform was developed to incorporate a high-voltage battery with large capacity of 50kWH while preserving space on board and boot volume. The battery is guaranteed for 8 years or 100,000 miles for 70% of its charge capacity.
Driving and braking modes:
The all-new Peugeot e-208 electric city car offers three driving modes:
- Sport: priority given to performance and driving sensations (0-60 in 8.5s)
- Normal: optimum comfort for everyday use
- Eco: range optimisation
Two braking modes are also accessible:
- moderate: for a feel similar to that of an internal combustion engine vehicle
- increased: for deceleration controlled by the accelerator pedal
To access the full driving capacity in electric mode (up to 211 miles WLTP***, combined CO2 emissions: 0 g in driving phase), several charging solutions are available: at home or at public terminals.
The new Peugeot e-208 offers programmable deferred charging: via the colour touchscreen or through the MyPeugeot® App on your phone. This system also lets you start or stop charging at any time and consult the charge status.
Charging from a domestic plug
The e-208 charges using a classic domestic plug in 20+ hours for a complete charge.
Accelerated charge at home
Charge your e-208 more quickly and safely from a dedicated charging point which takes approximately 8 hours for a full charge. Government subsidies in the UK are available to support this.
Rapid recharging at a public terminal
You can obtain 80% of the vehicle charge in 30 minutes from a 100kW charging station. Rapid chargers can be found at most motorway service stations and are being progressively installed across the UK.
PEUGEOT 3D I-COCKPIT®
Information on your driving can be easily accessed through the 3D digital instrument panel and can also be projected, like a hologram, via the colour touchscreen. The display incorporates :
Driving mode: Eco/Normal/Sport
Animation of specific information illustrating the operation of the powertrain in real time.
This allows you to control your vehicle remotely, meaning you can view the following anywhere and anytime:
- The progress and status of vehicle charge
- The fuel consumption statistics for your journeys
- Eco-driving tips
Also remotely control certain functions of the vehicle, directly via the app.
- Activate, stop and schedule the charge
- The pre-programming of the heating or air conditioning within the vehicle
*Take care when driving as other road users may not be accustomed to vehicles which operate silently.
**For further information visit https://www.gov.uk/plug-in-car-van-grants
***WLTP cycle, 2019 standard, corresponding to 211 miles WLTP.
^According to version.
You can register your interest in Peugeot's all-new e-208 with the enquiry form below.